PaySmart® Capture is a mobile-to-mobile transaction capture technology that enables direct payments between retailers and consumers without relying on acquirers (capture networks) and traditional terminals (“POS”).
The merchant downloads the paySmart® Capture app on its phone and can capture multiple food, meal and fleet brands with security, speed and convenience.
No POS, no lines and no bureaucracy.
- Costs reduction with the issuance of physical cards
- Reduced card mailing costs
- Less cards delivery time
- No need to force the customer to download any applications: the customer keeps using the same app, automatically updated to include the new generation functions of paySmart® QR Code
- No impact on processing: paySmart® delivers ISO8583 purchases requests identical to current ones
- Possibility to know more about your customers’ behavior (with geolocation and consumption patterns)
- Possibility of providing loyalty programs
- Less costs with POS
- Immediate enablement
- Less payment lines
- Same financial flow as conventional POS
- Multibrand: same app captures different brands
How it works
Credential protection on AES-256-bit devices
Hardware Encryption: Creating and validating credentials in HSMs devises (Hardware Security Modules)
Unique identification of devices and mechanisms that prevent the change of credentials between devices
Point-to-point coding between mobile phones and paySmart – protected messages (encrypted and signed) for each device
Unique tokenized numbers for each transaction
Our own protection against replay and preplay attacks
Native protections against malicious developers (anti-root and anti-debugging)
Geosecurity: possibility of using GPS location in higher risk transactions.
Automatic unprovisioning: Cleaning credentials when attempting to attack or lose the device (kiss of death)